2011年7月21日星期四

Tera Online Gold

Story takes place in September 2007, the year I graduated from high school, and smoothly in to the University, first met her, to tell the truth, there isn't any special Tera Online Gold together with her, imagine, Hey, this little girl, very good. An overall total of six people in our dormitory, Personally i think it just a little, our hostel is also a little favor for her boss, and when, and also the boss half-jokingly asserted so and thus, yes Oh, you don't catch ah. Boss say, not interested. Then I said, you do not on me about the ah. Perhaps it's a joke, helped me move it real feelings, I apply, catch her at the start, and I said nothing, go to her numbers, and speak with her, every evening made texts late in to the night, are also some irrelevant topic, how about it, I do not like to refer to this as person more, I'll always believe lots of texts, playing phone once, and that i will froze, being unsure of that what's good. Slowly, I began to find out that he is enjoy her. And so i said to her, she always said to me, allow her to consider it over a month therefore it, to late November, she agreed. Naturally, we joined together. Because the freshman couldn't go ahead and take computer, during the freshman year, I didn't how World of War craft, just the weekend goes out for a while, obviously, a lot of time with her. How should I say, I am a stubborn temper, but she was stubborn than I do. Character is here now and slowly will be some conflicts, but it's always calm. And her separate fuse is 08 May, Labor Day holiday. I went home, family and home with a meal the next day was senior high school buddies pull out Internet cafes to play WOW, i quickly participate in the four areas of human Stratholme Master, I had been playing that students of human thieves, Us hit the Buy Tera Gold battlefield, brush a brush would be to honor such a night, I went home the following afternoon, had been tired of life cannot look after themselves, and that i possess a habit of playing the sport not open QQ, home, before going to bed I still customary to spread out the QQ, then she is online, in my image, she's never less before the Internet, high school is a great boy.



Today I had a random row, and saw a black Britain, these feelings good, don't pay focus on see the T??£¤s equipment, sweep a button, showing 6200 GS. Suddenly I'm pleased, and continued to spread out Tera Online strange, playing is playing, always feel a bit not right. This time I realized that the blood underneath the warrior T??£¤s fast, AM is a white man within the brush. I only point this time around to open the T??£¤s equipment, by! A HICC output equipment. This time around I wish to type him for defense equipment. I truly don't believe an individual would lack 25HICC a second talent and equipment. But I see he's inquired about for treatment equipment. Team I: Would you put your defense do the installation. Then i point to open the gear panel, a key changing, put on that body treatment equipment. Team Warrior T: by entire body X intellectual gems, do ye also so mentally? Team Warrior T: I put on defensive talent can increase DPS equipment 30% DPS, can team to supply 10% of the total DPS Baal Balsa ?- I is not happy relating to this, and so i started typing. Team I: your body defense equipment, I wear CJ equipment, I'm able to supply the whole 6000 second Tera Items injury. Other DPS and that i even like 6000 DPS, it would raise a total of more than 20%, and occasionally give you a flash absolutely easy ah. I just kick on the word, to see the ranks of soldiers, then soldiers T T: Brain remove residual milk your ride has transpired from the ranks from the vote

没有评论:

发表评论